It was freakishly scary to watch. I had just gotten on the treadmill at the gym and there it was, this plane circling while CNN is chatting away. And the audio thingy was terrible so I had to read the close captioning, which was so slow. But anyhow, when it landed safely, I nearly started crying. Am I pathetic or what? It was scary and I was afraid. And I cry at everything these days.
I did not understand tax today. Very frustrating. And I got rejected by a judge, the same judge who already rejected me. He rejected me twice! Add insult to injury why don't you?!
Ok dinner is ready so gotta go.
Today's Workout:
40 minutes running, intervals on the treadmill. 12 reps each bicep curls, flys and modified flies. 8 pounds on the biceps, 5 on the flies. 1 minute bicycle abs. (Shut up I am easing my way back into things after two weeks off with the hosed knee.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment