Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Honesty

I've decided to start posting my workouts here, in the hope that it will keep me going since I have to come here and tell you about it. It won't be the entire blog, just a bit at the end I think. What I did, how long, distance covered, type of workout (interval, distance, speed), and how I felt.

In other news I still have heard nothing. I got a phone call from an unavailable number this morning and got all excited but it was just Washington Mutual. STUPID. Ditto for when I saw that Nat had called. Not that I don't love you, Nat! I do, but I wanted you to be an employer.

Finn was a sobbing boy for me today. Heartbreaking crocodile tears rolling down his cheeks combined with the loudest shrieks you ever heard. He was very upset about something, although we don't know what. Laura thinks he might be teething. Poor baby.

I had to do direct examination of a witness in trial practice tonight. It went ok. I am definitely learning a lot in trial practice but it is a ton of work for a pass/fail class.

Ok. Must read for tax. Or something.

Today's Workout:
28 minutes on the elliptical, cross training program. Would have been longer but I had to come home, eat and shower and be back at school at 6:30. Felt fine. Will consider doing some crunches tonight. And pushups. Look for a report back about this.

Edited to add:
100 crunches, 25 pushups, 25 tricep dips.

No comments: