He's ripping off Chris Carter's storylines from The X Files. So lame. Baby in trouble? Daddy dead/missing? Been there, done that! Grr.
He cannot kill Vaughn. Not ok.
If he does, and Michael Vartan needs work, he ought to give me a call. I could really use someone to run errands for me, make me dinner, keep me company when I'm not in school. Also, he'll get acting work again soon and then I won't have to stress about finding a job because my handsome husband would have enough employment and other income for us to live off of while I do something good.
I spent my afternoon with babies. First Miss Aoife and I played together. Then Miss Mirabai and I had quality time on her first trip to the co-op. She's extremely cute. Very long and skinny, and very expressive. We had a ball.
Tonight I wrote my KHLF report. At last. Watched Will and Grace. Watched Alias. Thank God for Tivo, keeping me and my shows together in this time of flux. This weekend Anne and I have a Law and Order SVU event planned as our Tuesday evening plans were thwarted by her boyfriend coming to town.
No workout other than the bike ride today. I suck. To be fair, I got halfway to school this morning, realized I'd left something behind, rode home and got it, and rode back to school, all very quickly, giving myself more exercise time. And I wasn't feeling so hot last night so maybe it was a good idea to take the night off. Tomorrow though. Or not. I know Fridays are a tough day for me to go to the gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment