Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Back to D.C.

So the school is sending me to D.C. again this year, to the conference and career fair. God willing I'll be as lucky this year as I was last year in securing employment through this process. Or, before I go, I'll have secured employment, and then someone else can go in my place. That'd be ok too. I just want work. So I can relax about it and focus on school.

In other news, I successfully went and met Harry, Crystal's new puppy and did not try to steal him. I don't even really want him. I think it's because I don't love labs. I only want an Aussie, so when I see Harry, I think how cute he is, but I don't want to take him home with me 'cause he isn't a Merv or a Jessie or a Sissy. I do think my dad is right that dogs need outdoors, and its not the best plan to have an apartment and a dog. However, it may be years before I have a house and I will not last that long sans dog. Especially because the only judge in Fort Worth I applied to rejected me, so I cannot go mooch off of Dad and Sharon's dog (Merv!).

Alright. I have to bake for the bake sale. And go to bed. I'm wicked tired and its only Wednesday. Fortunately, the week is basically over tomorrow and the weekend will be upon us.

No comments: