Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Life

The first day back after a long weekend is rough. But not as bad as it could have been.

Class was fine. I've quit taking notes on my laptop after two years. The loss of all my notes from the last two years and no power to the laptop last week forced me to take notes by hand, and I actually think I pay more attention and learn better. The laptop? Is a distraction. I'm always trying to check my email. And most of the time I can't even get on the net in class. So its a waste.

I spent my afternoon with Finley. Finn is precious. Just precious. He's learned to drool lately and was drooling up a storm. All over himself and my arms, and once, my face, when we were outside playing. All kinds of cute!

Gym. Trial practice lab. Where I gave a truly abysmal opening statement but the adjunct didn't seem to mind. He understood I was nervous and had never done this before. Also, I had to go first because the one member of the other pair was out sick, so they could not go, which left Tom and me. And I'm the plaintiff's attorney. So I go first. Yeah. It was a disaster. Which is ok. Because its my first time.

Now I'm home. Finished reading Tax and Biz Ass. Listening to Mamma Mia. Who doesn't love a good ABBA musical?

Clerkship aps went out today. On the 15th judges can start scheduling interviews. Cross your fingers for me! I need a job!

The kitty says hi to her Auntie Christina and her Grandma!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi fatty catty!

I had something else to say but I've forgotten...