The computer is still not fixed. IT guy could not fix it. Dell would not fix it. Am considering paying someone large sums of money to find these documents. Grrr.
The desk does not go together. Returned it. That was a saga. A new one has been ordered. Same desk. Target person thought it was something hinky with the one I had, and not a problem with me or the line in general. Grrr.
Tomorrow Kari and I are going to IKEA. For bookcases. Well she wants a loveseat. I only need a bookcase.
Anybody from the Gulf who wants to come here can. I have a couch. And a cute cat.
Got gas. $2.99, I think it was headed up around town though cause I saw it for $3.09 down the road from where I filled up and the ARCO by Kari's went up to $2.99, and ARCO is the cheapest gas in town, so if they are $2.99, you know other places are gonna be more. However, I only spent $29.47 because my car got 36 mpg on the last tank, so only needed 9 something gallons. Wooo!!!!
The recent of the country has caught up to us in gas prices. Welcome to our world, yo! We've bene paying tons more than y'all for years! Years I tell you. I haven't paid less than $2 a gallon in probably two years. I personally am glad to see that everyone else is discovering how not cheap gasoline is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment