Monday, September 26, 2005

Professional Mixers

result in professional rejections. Just kidding. But I did come home to a rejection and a confirmation letter. Sigh.

Went to school today. Thrilling. Made an appointment to meet with the nurse practioner at the health center to get my prescription renewed. Went to the gym. Went to the mixer. Had a lovely time at the mixer. Now I'm going to have a little salad for dinner and some bread (I ate veggies and one chocolate at the mixer). Watch a little Las Vegas. Read some tax. Hit the hay. I didn't sleep all that soundly last night so I'd like to do so tonight.

We're having a very strange thunderstorm. All evening. Thunder, lightning, basically no rain. AND I discovered that someone drained my windshield washer fluid and failed to refill it. Do we think it was the oil change place or the Honda dealership last week?

Today's Workout: 30 min intervals on treadmill. Wanted to do 45 but ran out of time due to the mixer.

No comments: