I'm up, and supposed to be getting ready for church. I'd rather be in bed, honestly. But I promised myself I would go this morning. Why is church at 9, and not at 10, a respectable hour?
Anyhow, the genius at Computer Depot recovered my missing files (and then some), and burned them onto a CD for me yesterday. But he gave me the wrong CD, so on Monday I have to go back over there and get the correct CD. Silly. I have learned my lesson though. Back up in multiple places at multiple times.
Giant pile of stuff to get done today. My usual homework, plus my KHLF grant report, my strategic case evaluation for Trial Practice, my application to attend the Equal Justice Works Career Fair in D.C. nex month, and cover letters to some new employers coming to OCI. And my house needs to be cleaned a bit too. :-)
I really stopped by to share two things though.
1. Last night I read Nickel and Dimed, by Barbara Ehrenreich. It's really interesting and I highly recommend it to everyone.
2. There's a great column in the SF Chronicle everyone should read as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment