Lara says she wants to get this onesie for Aoife. Awesome.
And Laura said I can buy Finley one of these if I want too. I love it! I want little boys who can wear pro-choice t-shirts!
BTW, these kids? Have the cutest nicknames. Finley, aka, Mr. Finn, Finn Dog, Big Stud, and the most recent one, courtesy Jason, Finn-dizzle. Aoife, aka, Miss Eeffers, or Miss Eeffers with the Teefers (because she was two teeth already). Also, Little E.
Did I mention how fat and cute they are? Cause they are. Fat and cute and delicious looking!
Alright time to do some homework. Long day today. But the interview went ok, so now cross our fingers for a call back, and, on Thursday, a call from a judge or two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
this always baffles me ... how can babies be "delicious"? I think pizza is delicious, tomato and mozzarella? Delicious! Babies? We do not eat babies .... how can they be delicious?
Babies are delicious! They are so cute and fat, you just want to eat them up! They make cute faces! They have fat legs and arms and stomach rolls! Think of them like something to eat - they are so soft and round and yummy looking!
You're sick - people should not eat babies. Period. They should never even THINK about eating babies!
Post a Comment